Translation of Estonian in Spanish:
- 1 countable (person)estonio, (-nia) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Four groups of people lived peacefully side-by-side, Estonians, Russians, German and Jews.
- We talk to Finns, Estonians and various other Europeans.
- Other ethnic groups often found in Latvia include Belarussians, Estonians, Germans, Gypsies, Jews, Lithuanians, Poles, and Ukrainians.
- 2 uncountable (language)Example sentences
- He writes his own lyrics, but it's virtually impossible to say in what language as he borrows words from Estonian, Finnish, and even throws in his own made-up vocabulary.
- Instead, it is more like Finnish, Estonian, and a few languages spoken in remote parts of Russia.
- Deterred by the prospect of finding interpreters who could deal with such combinations as Portuguese to Estonian or Finnish to Slovene, Brussels ruled new translators only need to render documents into English, French and German.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.