Translation of European in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Geography)europeo, (-pea) (masculine, feminine)1.2 (Politics) (pro EU)(British English)
europeísta (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- It also encompasses interactions with Europeans and national and regional officials and institutions.
- A fetac Award is like a passport with national and most importantly, as Europeans, international recognition.
- To Americans, the national flag has a depth of meaning that Europeans find hard to understand.
- This is the fact that French leaders have been at once passionate patriots and passionate Europeans, a combination which leaves the British incredulous.
- He compares the Palestinians at the time to Native Americans when Europeans first showed up in North America.
- For example, both Native Americans and Europeans used awls to produce clothing, bags, and leggings.
- The second part focuses on the ways that Native Americans and Europeans adjusted to this new commerce.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.