Translation of Flemish in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (language) 1.2 (people) (+ plural verb) the FlemishExample sentences
- And it is true of most non-immigrant national minorities, like the Québécois, Flemish, or Catalans.
- There is no such thing as plagiarism in politics and this is where the experience of the Basques, Catalans and Flemish over 25 years may be helpful.
- The left section comprised mainly of Bretons, the central section were Norman under Willliam's command and the right section was made up of the French and Flemish.
- Those residing in northern Belgium speak Flemish, which is derived from Dutch and German.
- The site appears in a choice of languages - French, German, Dutch and Flemish - as well as English, representing countries were Portakabin has major outposts.
- My father went directly from being a buck private in basic training to Master Sergeant in an intelligence position because he could speak French, Flemish, and German.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.