Translation of German in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (language) 1.2 countable (person)alemán, (-mana) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- First taken by the British, it was lost next day to the Germans by the Americans who failed to retake it.
- That experience taught him how hard it will be to sell our expertise to the Swiss and Germans.
- We have got a lot to learn from the Americans, from the French, from the Germans in that respect.
- They speak a dialect of German called Pennsylvania Dutch at home.
- The official language is German but spoken language is an Alemannic dialect.
- From what I can tell, somebody went through and very literally translated words from German to English for the North American release.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.