- 1.1 [Mythology/Mitología] gorgona (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (fierce woman) arpía (feminine)
More example sentences
- He goes on a quest to kill the gorgon Medusa and is helped by Hermes and Aphrodite.
- Soon the holy image of the gorgon Medusa as an ancient symbol of female power and wisdom became totally unacceptable.
- The gorgons were three sisters, only one of whom, Medusa, was mortal.
- In fact, she was a wonderful contrast to some of the archive gorgons we had encountered over the years in military and political archives.
- I drink expensive drinks, eat at chi-chi over-priced LES restaurants, shop like a gorgon from hell on a day-pass, and hell, I SMOKE.
- Politically loathsome as the character may be, the actress found herself inventing dialogue to humanise the gorgon.
Definition of Gorgon in:
- The US English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.