- 1.1 uncountable (language)gujaratí (masculine)1.2 countable (person)
gujerati (masculine)gujaratí (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- Indian Sikhs, he said, made up the largest part of Southall's ethnic community, and East African Indian Gujaratis dominated Leicester.
- Despite the economic advances made by many Indians, including many Gujeratis, those of rural Gujerati origin have been, relatively speaking, left behind.
- The south Asian diaspora in the United Kingdom comprises Indians (predominantly Gujaratis and Punjabis), Sri Lankans, Pakistanis, and Bangladeshis.
- Entries can be sent in any language - Marathi, Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu and, of course, Hinglish.
- Bhili, a language similar to Gujarati, is spoken by tribal groups in northern and eastern Gujarat.
- A versatile linguist, he has acted in every major regional language including Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi and Telegu.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.