Translation of Haitian in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- I first had to learn the language and find a way into Haitian society.
- More than that, we have to project a multiculturalism that makes it clear that we can translate it all - Arabic, Ghanaian Twi, Haitian patois and other languages.
- People here all have negative ideas about Haiti, but Haitian culture has a positive side.
- haitiano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- The intended beneficiaries of the appeal were not starving Somalis or hungry Haitians.
- Even worse conditions exist in the sugar-cane plantations that employ Haitians and Dominicans of Haitian descent.
- Many Dominicans, whatever their skin color, view Haitians as African, and unlike themselves.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.