Translation of Hispanic in Spanish:
- (community/voter)(in US) hispanoExample sentences
- We've seen things from Vanuatu, the Hispanic crosses in South America.
- Many immigrants moved either back to Spain or to another Hispanic country.
- There has been less class conflict in Honduras than in the other Hispanic Central American countries.
- After all, the ethnic composition of the areas served by the clubs is heavily Hispanic, and summer camp is not part of the Hispanic culture.
- The influx of Cubans into Florida beginning in 1960 turned the Miami-Dade County area into a centre of Hispanic language and culture.
- Recently, it launched a monthly section called Tempo that niftily reports on Hispanic culture in the city.
- (especially American English)
hispano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Riley says that few of those students are Hispanics or African Americans and he wants to see the numbers doubled.
- African Americans and Hispanics shared the belief that education would help reduce the stigma.
- In the United States, among Hispanics, Mexican Americans have the lowest rate of asthma.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.