Translation of Hun in Spanish:
- 1.1 (History)huno, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Attila the HunExample sentences1.2 (Germans collectively) [pejorative] [dated]the Hun
los alemanesExample sentences
- In the fourth century, the Huns, a nomadic people from central Asia, began attacking the German tribes.
- In the first two decades of the 5th century, the Huns arrived in central Europe and subjugated many Germanic peoples.
- But no one really knows what kind of language Hunnic was, which is odd considering what a big splash Attila and the Huns made across Asia and Europe in the 5th century AD.
- I remember when I was fighting the Hun in North Africa, and me and the boys used to sit around and compare notes from home.
- Patton was quick to volunteer for an unofficial expeditionary force to fight the Hun's skeletal legions.
- They have put on uniforms and been drilled into rude shape to fight the Hun in World War I.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.