- 1.1 [History/Historia] huno, (masculine, feminine) Attila the Hun AtilaMore example sentences1.2 (Germans collectively) [pej & dated] the Hun los alemanes
More example sentences
- In the fourth century, the Huns, a nomadic people from central Asia, began attacking the German tribes.
- In the first two decades of the 5th century, the Huns arrived in central Europe and subjugated many Germanic peoples.
- But no one really knows what kind of language Hunnic was, which is odd considering what a big splash Attila and the Huns made across Asia and Europe in the 5th century AD.
- I remember when I was fighting the Hun in North Africa, and me and the boys used to sit around and compare notes from home.
- Patton was quick to volunteer for an unofficial expeditionary force to fight the Hun's skeletal legions.
- They have put on uniforms and been drilled into rude shape to fight the Hun in World War I.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.