Translation of Indonesian in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (person)1.2 uncountable (language)indonesio, (-sia) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- What was wrong with keeping official Indonesian, the language of the region and the one in which a whole generation of East Timorese had been educated?
- Most teachers in the National Plus schools are Indonesians with a small number of expatriate teachers.
- This historical perspective is once again an issue of relevance to Indonesians and Indonesian art today.
- About half the number were Australian, with Britons and Indonesians being among the other casualties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.