Translation of Inuit in Spanish:
noun plural Inuit or Inuits
- 1.1 countable (person)Example sentences1.2 uncountable (Linguistics)
- In the United States and Europe, this disorder is most common in Ashkenazi Jews, followed by Hispanics, Yugoslavs, Native American Inuits, and Italians.
- My background is Inupiaq Eskimo, which is the northern most tribe of Inuits in Alaska.
- The member of a very rare blood group most often found among Inuits of northern Canada.
- While Aleut is considered a separate language, Eskimo branches into Inuit and Yup'ik.
- The story about Inuit (or Inuktitut, or Yup'ik, or more generally, Eskimo) words for snow is completely wrong.
- The infamous Eskimo snow words meme is spread by people who don't know about Inuit or any related language.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than