Translation of Inuit in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural Inuit or , Inuits)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (person) esquimal (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable [Linguistics/Lingüística] esquimal (masculine)
- In the United States and Europe, this disorder is most common in Ashkenazi Jews, followed by Hispanics, Yugoslavs, Native American Inuits, and Italians.
- My background is Inupiaq Eskimo, which is the northern most tribe of Inuits in Alaska.
- The member of a very rare blood group most often found among Inuits of northern Canada.
- As an Inuk, getting water with a bucket was just what Inuit people did all the time without payment.
- Gordon ran on a campaign to bring more Inuit representation to council, which is now made up of four Inuit and four non-Inuit councillors, plus an Inuk mayor.
- As a bilingual Inuk, she said unilingual Inuit can approach her without worries about communication.
- While Aleut is considered a separate language, Eskimo branches into Inuit and Yup'ik.
- The story about Inuit (or Inuktitut, or Yup'ik, or more generally, Eskimo) words for snow is completely wrong.
- The infamous Eskimo snow words meme is spread by people who don't know about Inuit or any related language.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.