Translation of Lithuanian in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (person)lituano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)1.2 uncountable (language)Example sentences
- Speakers of African language Lingala, Persian language Farsi, Lithuanian and Somali are among those needed.
- He is the first member of his family to come to the United States from Lithuania, and speaks English, Lithuanian, Polish, and Russian.
- Remus speaks English and Lithuanian fluently, and didn't have to take up Irish because he was over the age of 10 when he joined Rockfield national school.
- Historically, relations with other ethnic groups have been amicable; this is perhaps because over 80 percent of citizens are ethnic Lithuanians.
- The entire region was plundered in the following centuries by invading Poles, Lithuanians, Swedes, Germans, and most recently Russians.
- A lot of the eastern Europeans in Killarney, Lithuanians and so on, would have played a very good standard at home.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.