Translation of Lithuanian in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (person)1.2 uncountable (language)lituano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Speakers of African language Lingala, Persian language Farsi, Lithuanian and Somali are among those needed.
- He is the first member of his family to come to the United States from Lithuania, and speaks English, Lithuanian, Polish, and Russian.
- Remus speaks English and Lithuanian fluently, and didn't have to take up Irish because he was over the age of 10 when he joined Rockfield national school.
- Historically, relations with other ethnic groups have been amicable; this is perhaps because over 80 percent of citizens are ethnic Lithuanians.
- The entire region was plundered in the following centuries by invading Poles, Lithuanians, Swedes, Germans, and most recently Russians.
- A lot of the eastern Europeans in Killarney, Lithuanians and so on, would have played a very good standard at home.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the