Translation of Maori in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (person) 1.2 uncountable (language)Example sentences
- I did not grow up using Maori language or really understanding tikanga Maori.
- He spoke fluent Maori and often lapsed into the language in his writing.
- Especially with languages as different in their origins as English and Maori, this is not possible.
- Analysing the examples of the Maoris in New Zealand, the Aborigenese in Australia and the Quebecois in Canada he clarifies the special case of ethnocultural nationalism of the Indians.
- Aborigines, Maoris and even Mexicans think he is a fighter for economic justice in the Third World.
- The Maoris of New Zealand and the Khoikhoi and the Africans of South Africa had, however, featured prominently in the concerns of British humanitarians.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.