Translation of Meccano in Spanish:
- (British English)Meccano® (masculine)Example sentences
- So he went into his garden shed and produced the greatest boy's toy of all time: Meccano.
- I was an only child, and I had a room to myself and I had Meccano and I had this world in which I did things.
- Maybe we could start by putting Meccano and chemistry sets in every 10-year-old's Christmas stocking next month.
Definition of Meccano in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.