- 2 [Sociology/Sociología] clase (feminine) media de InglaterraMore example sentences
- His audacious bid to reach out to a Middle England audience to reassert and extend the dominance of the political centre ground he won at the last election was a step or 10 too far.
- But as the epitome of a Middle England constituency, it's a vital seat for both parties and I'm looking forward to helping the Conservatives regain it.
- Chris Upton argues there is much of Middle England in Middle Earth.
Definition of Middle England in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...