Translation of Middle England in Spanish:
- 2 [Sociology/Sociología] clase (feminine) media de InglaterraExample sentences
- His audacious bid to reach out to a Middle England audience to reassert and extend the dominance of the political centre ground he won at the last election was a step or 10 too far.
- But as the epitome of a Middle England constituency, it's a vital seat for both parties and I'm looking forward to helping the Conservatives regain it.
- Chris Upton argues there is much of Middle England in Middle Earth.
Definition of Middle England in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.