- 2 [Sociol] clase (f) media de InglaterraMore example sentences
- His audacious bid to reach out to a Middle England audience to reassert and extend the dominance of the political centre ground he won at the last election was a step or 10 too far.
- But as the epitome of a Middle England constituency, it's a vital seat for both parties and I'm looking forward to helping the Conservatives regain it.
- Chris Upton argues there is much of Middle England in Middle Earth.
Definition of Middle England in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.