Translation of National Insurance in Spanish:
- uncountable (in UK)(before noun) National Insurance contributionsSeguridad (feminine) SocialNational Insurance numberaportaciones (feminine plural) or (Spain) cotizaciones (feminine plural) or (River Plate area) aportes (masculine plural) or (Chile) imposiciones (feminine plural) a la Seguridad Socialnúmero (masculine) de la Seguridad SocialExample sentences
- They, in turn, now receive pensions funded by the National Insurance contributions of their children.
- You can also see how the National Insurance rebates are calculated in this Inland Revenue leaflet.
- Flick over and settle down to some sport and you can bet your National Insurance payments for a year that the Government will still be there to spin some message or other.
Cultural Note: National Insurance - NI
Definition of National Insurance in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.