- 1 uncountable/no numerable (color) azul (masculine) oscuroMore example sentences
- This latest Oxford Companion comes in the well known Oxford blue binding and runs to almost 1000 pages.
- The present rugby club's badge was accepted and the club colours will be Cambridge and Oxford blue.
- 2 countable/numerable [Sport/Deporte] blue 2 2More example sentences
- No Oxford Blues in our college, just Oxford blues.
- Old Wellingtonians from Berkshire, UK, may have fielded two Oxford blues but they were not prepared for the resolve of the Panthers.
- Former Oxford blue Will made a century and Lawrence made an unbeaten half-century.
Definition of Oxford blue in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.