Translation of Oxford blue in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (color)azul (masculine) oscuroExample sentences
- This latest Oxford Companion comes in the well known Oxford blue binding and runs to almost 1000 pages.
- The present rugby club's badge was accepted and the club colours will be Cambridge and Oxford blue.
- 2 countable (Sport) → blue 2 2Example sentences
- No Oxford Blues in our college, just Oxford blues.
- Old Wellingtonians from Berkshire, UK, may have fielded two Oxford blues but they were not prepared for the resolve of the Panthers.
- Former Oxford blue Will made a century and Lawrence made an unbeaten half-century.
Definition of Oxford blue in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.