- 1 uncountable/no numerable (color) azul (masculine) oscuroMore example sentences
- This latest Oxford Companion comes in the well known Oxford blue binding and runs to almost 1000 pages.
- The present rugby club's badge was accepted and the club colours will be Cambridge and Oxford blue.
- 2 countable/numerable [Sport/Deporte] blue2 2More example sentences
- No Oxford Blues in our college, just Oxford blues.
- Old Wellingtonians from Berkshire, UK, may have fielded two Oxford blues but they were not prepared for the resolve of the Panthers.
- Former Oxford blue Will made a century and Lawrence made an unbeaten half-century.
Definition of Oxford blue in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.