Translation of Oxford blue in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (color) azul (masculine) oscuroExample sentences
- This latest Oxford Companion comes in the well known Oxford blue binding and runs to almost 1000 pages.
- The present rugby club's badge was accepted and the club colours will be Cambridge and Oxford blue.
- 2 countable/numerable [Sport/Deporte] blue 2 2Example sentences
- No Oxford Blues in our college, just Oxford blues.
- Old Wellingtonians from Berkshire, UK, may have fielded two Oxford blues but they were not prepared for the resolve of the Panthers.
- Former Oxford blue Will made a century and Lawrence made an unbeaten half-century.
Definition of Oxford blue in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the