Translation of P45 in Spanish:
- (in UK)(certificado que recibe un empleado al ser dado de baja de un empleo)Example sentences
- The very battle lines for the party's soul are fought around over your P45.
- Edmundson, the 50-year-old cricket secretary returned from a family holiday in Florida to find his P45 on the doormat.
- A corporate raider would see her off with a P45.
Definition of P45 in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.