Translation of Premium Bond in Spanish:
- (in UK)(bono del Estado que permite ganar dinero participando en sorteos mensuales)Example sentences
- Rather than paying interest, Premium Bonds offer savers the chance to win tax-free prizes ranging from £50 to £1m each month.
- In return for loaning the Government money, you are rewarded by receiving your interest tax-free (and in the case of Premium Bonds, by winning prizes).
- The current prize fund rate for Premium Bonds is 2.25%.
Definition of Premium Bond in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to