Translation of Romanian in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (language) 1.2 countable (person)rumano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- With the help of Russia, which defeated the Turks, the Romanians were given more freedom and granted a new constitution in 1829.
- It is settled by Serbs and other Slavs, plus large numbers of Hungarians, Romanians, Slovaks, and Ruthenians, each speaking and reading in their own tongue.
- After only one full academic year, the school's enrollment had grown to sixty-one with the addition of Czechoslovakians, Romanians, and Italians.
- The official language of Moldova is Romanian (with a Moldavian dialect), and the second language is Russian.
- Although it was influenced linguistically by invaders and neighbours (Turks and Greeks), Romanian is a Romance language, with obvious implications for the character of its folk music.
- Readers who have studied Romance languages other than Romanian will be able to see from the above that there are tantalising similarities between the language and, say, Spanish.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.