Translation of a priori in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- And, as seen earlier in connection with his ‘logic’, his concepts of demonstration and proof straddle the a priori / a posteriori distinction.
- Historically the a priori / a posteriori distinction has been closely associated with that between the innate and the learned.
- This conclusion is not, however, a complete vindication of his early scepticism: for the a priori / empirical distinction, which he sought to bring down as well, is both defensible and worth defending.
- I argue that an ethical critique is implicit in his objections to any attempt to speak a priori about language and thought.
- This much of the theory's content can be specified, so to speak, a priori, before taking physical contingencies into account.
- ‘It is difficult to conclude a priori that teeth which spontaneously pit are stronger teeth.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.