Translation of abate in Spanish:
- 1 (calm)Example sentences
- Space constraint did not abate their zeal to get a glimpse of the amazing cultural divergence of the nation.
- Let's work on abating the mosquitoes in this environment.
- In the same breath I say the government and police are the ones responsible for solving or abating the situation.
- 2 (remove)(nuisance/pollution)
poner término a
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.