- 1.1 (of mammal) abdomen (m), vientre (m) a pain in the lower abdomen un dolor en el bajo vientreMore example sentences1.2 (of insect) abdomen (m)
More example sentences
- It is quite common to develop a vertical, pigmented line on the skin of the abdomen below the belly button, which fades later.
- This is a long thin instrument with a light source at its tip, to light up the inside of the abdomen or pelvis.
- A high bowel obstruction will have a few dilated loops of small bowel in the abdomen.
- It has three pairs of true legs on the thorax and five pairs of fleshy prolegs on the abdomen.
- When they get peckish, the queens wag their abdomens across their nests, creating vibrations that ‘ask’ for a nutritious saliva snack.
- Attacked bees often have deformed wings and abdomens and a shortened life span.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.