- 1.1 abundancia (feminine) an abundance
ofsth abundancia dealgo in abundance en abundancia he has enthusiasm/energy/time in abundance tiene entusiasmo/energía/tiempo de sobraMore example sentences1.2 (prosperity) [literary/literario] abundancia (feminine) we live surrounded by abundance vivimos en la abundancia
More example sentences
- Like Yosemite it has nature in abundance with mountains, rivers, waterfalls and wildlife plus a crashing ocean close by.
- There was help in abundance with Mayo Mountain Rescue being joined by a number of teams from around the country.
- Well, in the mountains of Nagano there are two things in abundance: ski slopes and onsens (or baths fuelled by hot springs).
- Lighting a lamp in a house is believed to bring prosperity, plenty and abundance to the family.
- Regardless of whether the scene is set in the seventeenth, eighteenth, or early nineteenth century prosperity and abundance are constants in these images.
- Unlike their parents, who lived through the hardships of the Depression, these baby boomers have known only abundance, prosperity and upward mobility.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.