- 1.1 abundancia (feminine) an abundance
ofsth abundancia dealgo in abundance en abundancia he has enthusiasm/energy/time in abundance tiene entusiasmo/energía/tiempo de sobraMore example sentences1.2 (prosperity) [literary/literario] abundancia (feminine) we live surrounded by abundance vivimos en la abundancia
More example sentences
- Like Yosemite it has nature in abundance with mountains, rivers, waterfalls and wildlife plus a crashing ocean close by.
- There was help in abundance with Mayo Mountain Rescue being joined by a number of teams from around the country.
- Well, in the mountains of Nagano there are two things in abundance: ski slopes and onsens (or baths fuelled by hot springs).
- Lighting a lamp in a house is believed to bring prosperity, plenty and abundance to the family.
- Regardless of whether the scene is set in the seventeenth, eighteenth, or early nineteenth century prosperity and abundance are constants in these images.
- Unlike their parents, who lived through the hardships of the Depression, these baby boomers have known only abundance, prosperity and upward mobility.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.