Translation of academic in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (in higher education)(career/record/scientist/research)academic dress
académicoExample sentences1.2 (scholarly)
- In the academic environment, student retention and retention of alumni loyalty are important strategic goals.
- Pressures within the academic environment itself may subtly push professors toward viewing their students as would-be clones of themselves.
- The sex workers who come for training have to learn what research is about, what the budgets involve, how to negotiate within an unfamiliar academic environment.
para eruditos or académicos(child)they adopted an academic approach to the problem
intelectualmente capazadoptaron un enfoque muy intelectualExample sentences
- Most of my academic friends engage in similar pursuits.
- At the moment, we attract a very intellectual, academic audience and we want to make it a cultural centre which will welcome family groups.
- You may not have all the book smarts that some people do, and I was certainly never an academic person.
- 2 (abstract)(question/debate)it is a matter of purely academic interest
puramente teóricoes una cuestión de interés puramente intelectualthat's academic noweso ya no tiene ninguna trascendenciaExample sentences
- This is something that is of more academic than practical interest.
- The final game against Castlebar Mitchells was of academic interest only as Ballyhaunis could not make the play-offs.
- These are questions of more than academic interest.
- académico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Of greater significance was the conservative outlook of the University's academics.
- The survey was carried out at Glasgow Royal Infirmary by Glasgow University academics.
- Up to four different lectures were held each day by academics such as Professor Anthony Grayling.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.