Translation of acceptable in Spanish:
- 1.1 [conduct] (satisfactory) aceptable; (tolerable) admisible; [compromise/risk] aceptable socially acceptable socialmente admisible or aceptable to be acceptable
tosb resultarle aceptable aalgn would that be acceptable to you? ¿eso le resultaría aceptable?Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (welcome) [gift] muy adecuado that would be most acceptable eso me ( or nos etc) resultaría muy grato
- I'd think a postcard from the next city would be an acceptable substitute for a formal thank you note.
- Then, too, he is an acceptable moderator to the candidates because he's firmly predictable.
- I found their arguments reasonable and a moderately acceptable update on the original book.
- The problems stemmed from different standards of privacy and acceptable noise levels.
- We also know that the Dunedin City Council is budgeting $30 million, over the next 2 years, to get its water standards up to an acceptable level.
- The tests showed the levels were within the acceptable standards for the EU and New Zealand.
- Mind you, that was back when a pack of three new handkerchiefs was a highly acceptable and very welcome gift for Christmas.
- Otherwise, this is a very acceptable print that should please all 248 gazillion fans.
- Tobacco and snuff were convenient and acceptable items, and more luxurious fare was provided when possible.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.