- aclimatar to acclimatize oneself aclimatarse to acclimatize sb/oneself
tosth aclimatar a algn/aclimatarse aalgo to become acclimatized tosth aclimatarse aalgoMore example sentences
- Having acclimatized to the less-than-welcoming conditions, the Royals moved on to the tactical phase of the training.
- The timing of these tours of Zimbabwe and South Africa could not have been more opportune and is an ideal chance to get acclimatized to the conditions.
- There appeared little for Yorkshire to fear, however, as Lehmann acclimatised to English conditions with two sixes and two fours but when he went the collapse left Yorkshire ruing their errors.
- aclimatarse to acclimatize
tosth aclimatarse aalgo
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)