Translation of accrue in Spanish:
- 1.1 (build up)accrued interestacumularsethe wisdom that accrues with ageinterés (masculine) acumulado1.2to accruela sabiduría que se va adquiriendo con la edad
tosomebody [formal]she is proud of the honors that have accrued to herthe advantages that accrue to the educatedestá orgullosa de los honores que le han conferidolas ventajas que otorga una educación formal
- (interest/profits)Example sentences
- The Air Force has invited students to accrue the benefits from the career opportunities exhibition as a run up to the recruitment rally.
- Those who stay long enough to accrue retirement benefits stream back by the thousands.
- The rate at which directors can accrue benefits is also more generous than the schemes they offer to their staff.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the