Translation of accurate in Spanish:
- [measurement/instrument] exacto, preciso; [weapon/aim/blow] certero; [description/assessment] exacto; [translation] exacto, fiel he's usually accurate in his forecasts generalmente acierta con sus pronósticos to be strictly accurate, we didn't start until 2.15 para ser precisos or exactos, no empezamos hasta las 2.15Example sentences
- At best they distill public information into the most accurate predictions possible.
- At the end of the day, it is precisely by providing accurate news and information that we earn and keep our credibility.
- ‘From measurements on the map and accurate measurements on the ground there is something wrong in that area,’ he said.
- These techniques provide a more accurate method of assessing energy expenditure patterns.
- An unborn baby's developing nose could provide doctors with a more accurate method of screening for Down's syndrome, a new study showed yesterday.
- Today, we can reveal we have obtained a draft copy of that very test, a powerful and highly accurate method of assessing individuals for senior positions.
- Principal Dr David Watkins said students did very well in the college's vocational courses and he criticised the league tables for not giving an accurate representation of their achievements.
- Who on earth figured they could get an accurate representation of my social studies knowledge by handing me a vague question and giving me an hour and a half to come up with something brilliant?
- I don't know if this is an accurate visual representation of Gaby, but I'm looking at the picture representing the father here.
- Since then the US military has claimed its weapons are more accurate and its targets more carefully selected.
- Stronskiy is an engineer at Izhmash, and known for creating superbly accurate target rifles.
- Yes, we have powerful, accurate weapons; well-trained and humane soldiers; excellent leadership.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.