Translation of acrylic in Spanish:
- Six families were evacuated from their homes as the blaze destroyed a spinning room and warehouse full of acrylic fibres.
- Synthetic stuccos consist of sand suspended in a mixture of acrylic polymer, latex and pigments.
- The fuel is a coating of an acrylic polymer or a droplet of water that sits on the foil.
- Sculpted of polyurethane resin and acrylic paint, the tableau rests on a shallow platform about 23 feet long and 14 feet wide.
- The gallery will present his reproductions painted in not only watercolor, but also gouache and acrylic paints.
- Altered with gesso, acrylic paint, black and flesh-pink tar gel as well as collage, the pages of her diary were installed along a wall in a four-part grid.
noununcountable and countable
- 2 (paint)Example sentences
- Nai focuses on flowers and paints in a variety of media, including watercolors, gouache, acrylics, oils and tempera.
- Levine has been a lifelong artist who deals with the abstract in his photography, watercolors, oils, acrylics, mixed media and metal sculpture.
- The company deals in originals, oils, acrylics, watercolors and serigraphs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.