Translation of acrylic in Spanish:
- [garment/fiber] acrílico; [bath/resin/paint] acrílicoExample sentences
- Six families were evacuated from their homes as the blaze destroyed a spinning room and warehouse full of acrylic fibres.
- Synthetic stuccos consist of sand suspended in a mixture of acrylic polymer, latex and pigments.
- The fuel is a coating of an acrylic polymer or a droplet of water that sits on the foil.
- Sculpted of polyurethane resin and acrylic paint, the tableau rests on a shallow platform about 23 feet long and 14 feet wide.
- The gallery will present his reproductions painted in not only watercolor, but also gouache and acrylic paints.
- Altered with gesso, acrylic paint, black and flesh-pink tar gel as well as collage, the pages of her diary were installed along a wall in a four-part grid.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of the autonomous governments of Catalonia and Valencia is generalitat. A great deal of power has now been transferred to them from central government.