Translation of acrylic in Spanish:
- Six families were evacuated from their homes as the blaze destroyed a spinning room and warehouse full of acrylic fibres.
- Synthetic stuccos consist of sand suspended in a mixture of acrylic polymer, latex and pigments.
- The fuel is a coating of an acrylic polymer or a droplet of water that sits on the foil.
- Sculpted of polyurethane resin and acrylic paint, the tableau rests on a shallow platform about 23 feet long and 14 feet wide.
- The gallery will present his reproductions painted in not only watercolor, but also gouache and acrylic paints.
- Altered with gesso, acrylic paint, black and flesh-pink tar gel as well as collage, the pages of her diary were installed along a wall in a four-part grid.
noununcountable and countable
- 1.1 (fabric) 1.2 (paint)Example sentences
- Nai focuses on flowers and paints in a variety of media, including watercolors, gouache, acrylics, oils and tempera.
- Levine has been a lifelong artist who deals with the abstract in his photography, watercolors, oils, acrylics, mixed media and metal sculpture.
- The company deals in originals, oils, acrylics, watercolors and serigraphs.
- Made from a blend of virgin wool, acrylic and polyester, this jersey will surely yield a perfect fit.
- Are we depleting our supplies of rayon and acrylic?
- The canopy on an F - 18 Hornet is made of stretched acrylic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.