Translation of acutely in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (intensely, strongly) [painful/embarrassing] extremadamente, sumamenteExample sentences1.2 (keenly) plenamente to be acutely aware of sth ser* or (Chile) (Mexico/México) estar* plenamente consciente de algo, tener* plena conciencia de algo
- In fact, the wielder may suffer more acutely than others.
- Regulations allow a maximum of 55 gallons of hazardous waste or 1 quart of acutely hazardous waste at each satellite accumulation area.
- She was recently admitted to hospital with an acutely painful, swollen knee.
- The General sits in his lifeless castle, the decadence of his environment acutely described.
- Leibniz, for all his Aristotelian credentials, was not acutely aware of the Aristotelian Problem of First Principles.
- Charged with leading Dominique's disciples, he is acutely conscious of the limits imposed on their potential for accomplishment.
- 2 (perceptively) [analyze/observe] con perspicacia or agudeza, sagazmente
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the