- 1 1.1 (intensely, strongly) [painful/embarrassing] extremadamente, sumamenteMore example sentences1.2 (keenly) plenamente to be acutely aware of sth ser* or (Chi, Méx) estar* plenamente consciente de algo, tener* plena conciencia de algo
More example sentences
- In fact, the wielder may suffer more acutely than others.
- Regulations allow a maximum of 55 gallons of hazardous waste or 1 quart of acutely hazardous waste at each satellite accumulation area.
- She was recently admitted to hospital with an acutely painful, swollen knee.
- The General sits in his lifeless castle, the decadence of his environment acutely described.
- Leibniz, for all his Aristotelian credentials, was not acutely aware of the Aristotelian Problem of First Principles.
- Charged with leading Dominique's disciples, he is acutely conscious of the limits imposed on their potential for accomplishment.
- 2 (perceptively) [analyze/observe] con perspicacia or agudeza, sagazmente
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.