- 1 1.1 (intensely, strongly) [painful/embarrassing] extremadamente, sumamenteMore example sentences1.2 (keenly) plenamente to be acutely aware of sth ser* or (Chile) (Mexico/México) estar* plenamente consciente de algo, tener* plena conciencia de algo
More example sentences
- In fact, the wielder may suffer more acutely than others.
- Regulations allow a maximum of 55 gallons of hazardous waste or 1 quart of acutely hazardous waste at each satellite accumulation area.
- She was recently admitted to hospital with an acutely painful, swollen knee.
- The General sits in his lifeless castle, the decadence of his environment acutely described.
- Leibniz, for all his Aristotelian credentials, was not acutely aware of the Aristotelian Problem of First Principles.
- Charged with leading Dominique's disciples, he is acutely conscious of the limits imposed on their potential for accomplishment.
- 2 (perceptively) [analyze/observe] con perspicacia or agudeza, sagazmente
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.