- [colloquial/familiar] advertisement 1More example sentences
More example sentences
- Galleries are also available of the posters and print ads used to advertise the movie.
- Bash is also trying to decrease the number of tobacco commercials and ads on television and in the media.
- A quick survey of all the commercials on television and ads in newspapers would make us believe that it does.
- An experimental No Ad tennis scoring system will be used at a professional tournament for the first time next week in an attempt to make the game more attractive to television.