Translation of adapt in Spanish:
- the seat can be adapted to fit any carel asiento se adapta a cualquier modelo de cocheto adapt a novel/play for televisionadaptar una novela/obra para la televisiónwe adapt our methods to the students' needsadaptamos nuestros métodos a las necesidades de los alumnosto adapt oneselfadaptarse
- Individual countries can no longer adapt monetary policy to suit their particular economic situation.
- An existing in-house induction programme was adapted for the company's overseas staff.
- In the current investigation, a number of existing measures were adapted for use.
- adaptarseto adapt
tosomething/ -ingadaptarseshe can't adapt to living alone aalgo/+ infinitiveno puede adaptarse a vivir solaExample sentences
- If one is to enjoy any return on the investment, one must be smart, work diligently and adapt to local conditions.
- They adapt to the conditions here, the climate, the training, the food.
- It is willing to adapt to new world conditions, and to absorb new technologies and investments.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.