- adaptar the seat can be adapted to fit any car el asiento se adapta a cualquier modelo de coche to adapt a novel/play for television adaptar una novela/obra para la televisión we adapt our methods to the students' needs adaptamos nuestros métodos a las necesidades de los alumnos to adapt oneself adaptarse, amoldarseMore example sentences
- Individual countries can no longer adapt monetary policy to suit their particular economic situation.
- An existing in-house induction programme was adapted for the company's overseas staff.
- In the current investigation, a number of existing measures were adapted for use.
- adaptarse to adapt
tosth/ -ingadaptarse aalgo/+ infshe can't adapt to living alone no puede adaptarse a vivir solaMore example sentences
- If one is to enjoy any return on the investment, one must be smart, work diligently and adapt to local conditions.
- They adapt to the conditions here, the climate, the training, the food.
- It is willing to adapt to new world conditions, and to absorb new technologies and investments.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.