Translation of adapt in Spanish:
- the seat can be adapted to fit any carto adapt a novel/play for televisionel asiento se adapta a cualquier modelo de cochewe adapt our methods to the students' needsadaptar una novela/obra para la televisiónto adapt oneselfadaptamos nuestros métodos a las necesidades de los alumnosadaptarseamoldarseExample sentences
- Individual countries can no longer adapt monetary policy to suit their particular economic situation.
- An existing in-house induction programme was adapted for the company's overseas staff.
- In the current investigation, a number of existing measures were adapted for use.
- to adaptadaptarse
tosomething/ -ingshe can't adapt to living aloneadaptarse aalgo/+ infinitiveno puede adaptarse a vivir solaExample sentences
- If one is to enjoy any return on the investment, one must be smart, work diligently and adapt to local conditions.
- They adapt to the conditions here, the climate, the training, the food.
- It is willing to adapt to new world conditions, and to absorb new technologies and investments.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.