- [device/system/species] adaptable; [person] adaptable, amoldable I'm very adaptable yo soy muy adaptable, yo me adapto or me amoldo a cualquier cosa to be adaptable
tosth poder* adaptarse aalgoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- All the depicted vegetation is highly resilient and adaptable to the most hostile surroundings.
- Most perennials are adaptable to sun or shade, various soil and water conditions.
- They must be flexible and adaptable to ever-changing schedules and situations.
- Therefore, it would be easily adaptable for multiple purposes.
- Acoustical control poses one of the greatest challenges to adaptable interiors.
- It is a compact, drop-point fixed blade designed for easy carry and adaptable to many uses.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.