- [device/system/species] adaptable; [person] adaptable, amoldable I'm very adaptable yo soy muy adaptable, yo me adapto or me amoldo a cualquier cosa to be adaptable
tosth poder* adaptarse aalgoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- All the depicted vegetation is highly resilient and adaptable to the most hostile surroundings.
- Most perennials are adaptable to sun or shade, various soil and water conditions.
- They must be flexible and adaptable to ever-changing schedules and situations.
- Therefore, it would be easily adaptable for multiple purposes.
- Acoustical control poses one of the greatest challenges to adaptable interiors.
- It is a compact, drop-point fixed blade designed for easy carry and adaptable to many uses.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.