- [device/system/species] adaptable; [person] adaptable, amoldable I'm very adaptable yo soy muy adaptable, yo me adapto or me amoldo a cualquier cosa to be adaptable
tosth poder* adaptarse aalgoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- All the depicted vegetation is highly resilient and adaptable to the most hostile surroundings.
- Most perennials are adaptable to sun or shade, various soil and water conditions.
- They must be flexible and adaptable to ever-changing schedules and situations.
- Therefore, it would be easily adaptable for multiple purposes.
- Acoustical control poses one of the greatest challenges to adaptable interiors.
- It is a compact, drop-point fixed blade designed for easy carry and adaptable to many uses.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.