- [device/system/species] adaptable; [person] adaptable, amoldable I'm very adaptable yo soy muy adaptable, yo me adapto or me amoldo a cualquier cosa to be adaptable
tosth poder* adaptarse aalgoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- All the depicted vegetation is highly resilient and adaptable to the most hostile surroundings.
- Most perennials are adaptable to sun or shade, various soil and water conditions.
- They must be flexible and adaptable to ever-changing schedules and situations.
- Therefore, it would be easily adaptable for multiple purposes.
- Acoustical control poses one of the greatest challenges to adaptable interiors.
- It is a compact, drop-point fixed blade designed for easy carry and adaptable to many uses.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.