- 1.1 (change, adjustment) adaptación (f), modificación (f) adaptation
tosth adaptación aalgoMore example sentences1.2 [Cin] [Theat] adaptación (f)
More example sentences
- It is a process of adaptation, a habit acquired with effort, pain, and tedium.
- This was considered critical for highly educated immigrants, because settlement and adaptation is facilitated by social interaction.
- Both processes exemplify adaptation or adjustment, but very different mechanisms must be involved.
- Television dramas were usually adaptations of stage plays, and invariably about upper classes.
- So his latest film, an adaptation of his stage play, The Far Side of the Moon, comes as a shock.
- Robert Louis Stevenson's timeless tale of ships and pirates has been a huge success in the guises of film and television adaptations.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.