Translation of adaptation in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 (change, adjustment) adaptación (feminine), modificación (feminine) adaptation
tosth adaptación aalgoExample sentences1.2 [Cinema/Cine] [Theater/Teatro] adaptación (feminine)
- It is a process of adaptation, a habit acquired with effort, pain, and tedium.
- This was considered critical for highly educated immigrants, because settlement and adaptation is facilitated by social interaction.
- Both processes exemplify adaptation or adjustment, but very different mechanisms must be involved.
- Television dramas were usually adaptations of stage plays, and invariably about upper classes.
- So his latest film, an adaptation of his stage play, The Far Side of the Moon, comes as a shock.
- Robert Louis Stevenson's timeless tale of ships and pirates has been a huge success in the guises of film and television adaptations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.