- 1.1 (change, adjustment) adaptación (f), modificación (f) adaptation
tosth adaptación aalgoMore example sentences1.2 [Cin] [Theat] adaptación (f)
More example sentences
- It is a process of adaptation, a habit acquired with effort, pain, and tedium.
- This was considered critical for highly educated immigrants, because settlement and adaptation is facilitated by social interaction.
- Both processes exemplify adaptation or adjustment, but very different mechanisms must be involved.
- Television dramas were usually adaptations of stage plays, and invariably about upper classes.
- So his latest film, an adaptation of his stage play, The Far Side of the Moon, comes as a shock.
- Robert Louis Stevenson's timeless tale of ships and pirates has been a huge success in the guises of film and television adaptations.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.