Translation of adaptation in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 (change, adjustment) adaptación (feminine), modificación (feminine) adaptation
tosth adaptación aalgoExample sentences1.2 [Cinema/Cine] [Theater/Teatro] adaptación (feminine)
- It is a process of adaptation, a habit acquired with effort, pain, and tedium.
- This was considered critical for highly educated immigrants, because settlement and adaptation is facilitated by social interaction.
- Both processes exemplify adaptation or adjustment, but very different mechanisms must be involved.
- Television dramas were usually adaptations of stage plays, and invariably about upper classes.
- So his latest film, an adaptation of his stage play, The Far Side of the Moon, comes as a shock.
- Robert Louis Stevenson's timeless tale of ships and pirates has been a huge success in the guises of film and television adaptations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.