- 1.1 [Electricity/Electricidad] (plug — with several sockets) enchufe (masculine) múltiple, ladrón (masculine), triple (masculine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) ; (— for different sockets) adaptador (masculine) AC o (British English/inglés británico) mains adapter transformador (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (connecting device) [Technology/Tecnología] adaptador (masculine)
More example sentences
- A North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said the cause of the blaze was an overloaded electrical socket adapter.
- So picture me, kneeling on my bed, trying to jiggle loose this plug, which is plugged into a six-plug adapter.
- The overloaded adaptor was removed and John was asked to plug the toaster in safely.
- It is an adaptor that converts the analog signal that is generated by your standard phone into a digital signal.
- There's also a connector (and an adapter if you need it) for handling different types of monitors.
- As mentioned earlier, there are two adapters to convert the DVI connections for standard VGA use.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.