- 1.1 [Electricity/Electricidad] (plug — with several sockets) enchufe (m) múltiple, ladrón (m), triple (m) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) ; (— for different sockets) adaptador (masculine) AC o (British English/inglés británico) mains adapter transformador (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (connecting device) [Technology/Tecnología] adaptador (masculine)
More example sentences
- A North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said the cause of the blaze was an overloaded electrical socket adapter.
- So picture me, kneeling on my bed, trying to jiggle loose this plug, which is plugged into a six-plug adapter.
- The overloaded adaptor was removed and John was asked to plug the toaster in safely.
- It is an adaptor that converts the analog signal that is generated by your standard phone into a digital signal.
- There's also a connector (and an adapter if you need it) for handling different types of monitors.
- As mentioned earlier, there are two adapters to convert the DVI connections for standard VGA use.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.