- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Mathematics/Matemáticas] suma (feminine), adición (feminine) [formal] to learn addition and subtraction aprender a sumar y restarMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (adding) adición (feminine) she recommends the addition of brandy recomienda que se le añada or que se le agregue brandy
- That is addition, multiplication and the two inverse operations of subtraction and division.
- Yet addition and also subtraction are only an extension of counting.
- The Count Hoot section of the site helps with addition and subtraction as well.
More example sentences1.3 (in phrases/en locuciones) in addition además in addition to además de in addition to our previous order además de nuestro pedido anterior
- This suggests that Component 3 is not a vector addition but could be a single component.
- Superimposing the two logical operations we can define binary addition.
- We were reviewing vector addition this evening at a study session.
- A wakeboard is similar in shape to a snowboard, with the addition of two small fins on the underside.
- With the addition of a few commas and the striking out of the one paragraph, the deal already on the table will finally go through.
- The colour range favours warm and tropical colours, with the addition of blue and sea green.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (extra thing) these rooms are later additions estas habitaciones se construyeron después a useful addition to your toolkit un práctico complemento para su caja de herramientas the latest additions to our library las últimas adquisiciones de nuestra biblioteca 2.2 countable/numerable (extra person) she is a valuable addition to our team su incorporación a nuestro equipo es muy valiosa we're expecting an addition to the family dentro de poco aumentará la familia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.