Translation of addition in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (Mathematics)adición (feminine) [formal]to learn addition and subtractionaprender a sumar y restarExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 uncountable (adding) she recommends the addition of brandy
- That is addition, multiplication and the two inverse operations of subtraction and division.
- Yet addition and also subtraction are only an extension of counting.
- The Count Hoot section of the site helps with addition and subtraction as well.
recomienda que se le añada or que se le agregue brandyExample sentences1.3 (in phrases) in addition in addition to in addition to our previous order
- This suggests that Component 3 is not a vector addition but could be a single component.
- Superimposing the two logical operations we can define binary addition.
- We were reviewing vector addition this evening at a study session.
además de nuestro pedido anterior
- A wakeboard is similar in shape to a snowboard, with the addition of two small fins on the underside.
- With the addition of a few commas and the striking out of the one paragraph, the deal already on the table will finally go through.
- The colour range favours warm and tropical colours, with the addition of blue and sea green.
- 2 countable 2.1 (extra thing) these rooms are later additionsestas habitaciones se construyeron despuésa useful addition to your toolkitun práctico complemento para su caja de herramientasthe latest additions to our librarylas últimas adquisiciones de nuestra biblioteca2.2 countable (extra person) she is a valuable addition to our teamsu incorporación a nuestro equipo es muy valiosawe're expecting an addition to the familydentro de poco aumentará la familia
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.