- [territories/fields] adyacente, colindante; [rooms/buildings] contiguo; [angle] adyacenteadjacent
tosth the room adjacent to ours el cuarto contiguo al nuestro in one of the streets adjacent to the park en una de las calles adyacentes al parqueMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Clive and his friends brought the equipment down from their second floor apartment and set up in the room adjacent to the rec room.
- The first morning I stopped abruptly when I heard a squealing pack of rats in a room adjacent to ours.
- The filling station adjacent to the show rooms will not be disturbed during the building works.
- Their centers thus lie on the trisectors of the angles adjacent to that line.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.