- [territories/fields] adyacente, colindante; [rooms/buildings] contiguo; [angle] adyacenteadjacent
tosth the room adjacent to ours el cuarto contiguo al nuestro in one of the streets adjacent to the park en una de las calles adyacentes al parqueMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Clive and his friends brought the equipment down from their second floor apartment and set up in the room adjacent to the rec room.
- The first morning I stopped abruptly when I heard a squealing pack of rats in a room adjacent to ours.
- The filling station adjacent to the show rooms will not be disturbed during the building works.
- Their centers thus lie on the trisectors of the angles adjacent to that line.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.