Translation of adjustment in Spanish:
- 1 countable (alteration — to machine, instrument)(— to clothes)to make adjustments to a machine
arreglo (masculine)hacerle ajustes a una máquinathe plan needs some minor adjustmentsel plan necesita algunos pequeños cambios or algunas pequeñas modificacioneswe had to make some adjustments to our lifestyle
el plan necesita algunos retoquestuvimos que cambiar or adaptar un pocoExample sentences
- Indeed, the same spoon reamers were probably also used to make adjustments to the tuning of their instruments.
- Also watch for players trying to make "last minute adjustments."
- Then, I checked the micrometer height adjustment shaft - its bearing surfaces were worn out!
- 2 uncountable (act, process) 2.1 (of machine, instrument)(of speed, height)2.2 (of person) adjustment
tosomething/ -ingadaptación (feminine)the period of adjustment aalgo/+ infinitiveel período de adaptaciónExample sentences
- Yes, some rich people will benefit from such an adjustment.
- He said, how many people you have gotten a permanent adjustment.
- He has made a slight adjustment successfully.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.