- 1 countable/numerable (alteration — to machine, instrument) ajuste (masculine); (— to figures) ajuste (masculine), reajuste (masculine); (— to clothes) arreglo (masculine); (— to plan, system) cambio (masculine), modificación (feminine) to make adjustments to a machine hacerle* ajustes a una máquina the plan needs some minor adjustments el plan necesita algunos pequeños cambios or algunas pequeñas modificaciones, el plan necesita algunos retoques we had to make some adjustments to our lifestyle tuvimos que cambiar or adaptar un pocoMore example sentences
- Indeed, the same spoon reamers were probably also used to make adjustments to the tuning of their instruments.
- Also watch for players trying to make "last minute adjustments."
- Then, I checked the micrometer height adjustment shaft - its bearing surfaces were worn out!
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (act, process) 2.1 (of machine, instrument) ajuste (masculine), puesta (feminine) a punto; (of speed, height) ajuste (masculine) 2.2 (of person) adaptación (feminine) adjustment
tosth/ -ingadaptación (feminine) aalgo/+ infinitive/infinitivothe period of adjustment el período de adaptaciónMore example sentences
- Yes, some rich people will benefit from such an adjustment.
- He said, how many people you have gotten a permanent adjustment.
- He has made a slight adjustment successfully.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to