Translation of adjustment in Spanish:
- 1 countable/numerable (alteration — to machine, instrument) ajuste (masculine); (— to figures) ajuste (masculine), reajuste (masculine); (— to clothes) arreglo (masculine); (— to plan, system) cambio (masculine), modificación (feminine) to make adjustments to a machine hacerle* ajustes a una máquina the plan needs some minor adjustments el plan necesita algunos pequeños cambios or algunas pequeñas modificaciones, el plan necesita algunos retoques we had to make some adjustments to our lifestyle tuvimos que cambiar or adaptar un pocoExample sentences
- Indeed, the same spoon reamers were probably also used to make adjustments to the tuning of their instruments.
- Also watch for players trying to make "last minute adjustments."
- Then, I checked the micrometer height adjustment shaft - its bearing surfaces were worn out!
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (act, process) 2.1 (of machine, instrument) ajuste (masculine), puesta (feminine) a punto; (of speed, height) ajuste (masculine) 2.2 (of person) adaptación (feminine) adjustment
tosth/ -ingadaptación (feminine) aalgo/+ infinitive/infinitivothe period of adjustment el período de adaptaciónExample sentences
- Yes, some rich people will benefit from such an adjustment.
- He said, how many people you have gotten a permanent adjustment.
- He has made a slight adjustment successfully.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.