- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (to building, theater, exhibition) entrada (f), admisión (f) the management reserves the right to refuse admission reservado el derecho de admisión 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (price) (precio (m) de) entrada (f) admission free/$5 entrada gratuita/5 dólares they don't charge admission to the museum no cobran la entrada al museoMore example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (into college, society) ingreso (m), admisión (f) 1.4 countable/numerable (into hospital) ingreso (m), internación (f) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur)
More example sentences
- The exhibition officially opens to the public today and admission is included in the normal entry price.
- Dancing will commence from 10.30 pm and admission includes free entry into a draw for a picture.
- This demonstration will be open to the public, and admission is E5 including tea and a raffle.
More example sentences
- No doubt there are some very good arguments to be had about the need to reform the exam system, and the process of university admission.
- The nurse explains hospital admission routines and the process of being prepared for surgery.
- Therefore, the nurse planned the evening work activities to allow time for the admission process.
- That year also saw a record number of admissions: 1.64 billion.
- Admissions in 2003 fell to 167.3 million - 5% down on 2002's record 176 million total, the Film Council said.
- The cinema industry has been fighting back since its lowest point in the 1980s when admissions sank to 54 million in 1984 at the height of the home video boom.
- 2 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (confession) admisión (f), reconocimiento (m) he was, on o by his own admission, a poor father él mismo admitía or reconocía que no era un buen padreMore example sentences
- By his own admission that's one of his best qualities: to bring out the best in players who are maybe not as good as some in other teams.
- By their own admission that is way beyond their technological grasp, and may remain forever out of reach.
- I take their complete silence on this issue as an admission that their earlier claims are unsustainable.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an