Translation of adoption in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countable (of child) the number of adoptions has risenel número de adopciones ha aumentadoI'm a Londoner by adoptionLondres es mi ciudad adoptiva(before noun) adoption certificatecertificado (masculine) de adopciónExample sentences
- A number of myths exist about who may adopt and about the unwieldy processes which exist in adoption.
- Of course adoption services must give the full facts to prospective parents.
- The adoption of fusionist policies by Lombards and Venetians alike proved futile.
- 4 uncountable (of candidate)(British English) (Politics)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.