- 1.1 (love) adoración (f) he gazed at her in adoration la miraba con adoraciónMore example sentences1.2 (worship) adoración (f) the Adoration of the Magi la Adoración de los Reyes Magos
More example sentences
- He was revered like a movie idol, with an endless supply of adoration.
- The more wine he drank the more obvious his adoration for her became.
- What really rubs him the wrong way is Lawson's puppy-dog adoration for the newcomer.
- The Adoration Chapel in Swinford Church will re-open on Sunday August 25, with adoration from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Rabbi Berger's pious respect for Schneerson's memory severely compromises his best efforts to combat the Lubavitchers' adoration of him.
- The goal of Hall's meditative practice is "an inward adoration of God".
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.