- 1.1 (love) adoración (feminine) he gazed at her in adoration la miraba con adoraciónMore example sentences1.2 (worship) adoración (feminine) the Adoration of the Magi la Adoración de los Reyes Magos
More example sentences
- He was revered like a movie idol, with an endless supply of adoration.
- The more wine he drank the more obvious his adoration for her became.
- What really rubs him the wrong way is Lawson's puppy-dog adoration for the newcomer.
- The Adoration Chapel in Swinford Church will re-open on Sunday August 25, with adoration from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Rabbi Berger's pious respect for Schneerson's memory severely compromises his best efforts to combat the Lubavitchers' adoration of him.
- The goal of Hall's meditative practice is "an inward adoration of God".
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.