- 1.1 (love) adoración (feminine) he gazed at her in adoration la miraba con adoraciónMore example sentences1.2 (worship) adoración (feminine) the Adoration of the Magi la Adoración de los Reyes Magos
More example sentences
- He was revered like a movie idol, with an endless supply of adoration.
- The more wine he drank the more obvious his adoration for her became.
- What really rubs him the wrong way is Lawson's puppy-dog adoration for the newcomer.
- The Adoration Chapel in Swinford Church will re-open on Sunday August 25, with adoration from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Rabbi Berger's pious respect for Schneerson's memory severely compromises his best efforts to combat the Lubavitchers' adoration of him.
- The goal of Hall's meditative practice is "an inward adoration of God".
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.