Translation of adoration in Spanish:
- 1 (love) he gazed at her in adorationla miraba con adoraciónExample sentences
- He was revered like a movie idol, with an endless supply of adoration.
- The more wine he drank the more obvious his adoration for her became.
- What really rubs him the wrong way is Lawson's puppy-dog adoration for the newcomer.
- 2 (worship) the Adoration of the Magila Adoración de los Reyes MagosExample sentences
- The Adoration Chapel in Swinford Church will re-open on Sunday August 25, with adoration from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Rabbi Berger's pious respect for Schneerson's memory severely compromises his best efforts to combat the Lubavitchers' adoration of him.
- The goal of Hall's meditative practice is "an inward adoration of God".
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.