Translation of adore in Spanish:
- 1.1 (like, enjoy) I adore figsme encantan or me enloquecen los higoshe adores being flatteredle encanta que lo adulenI adored her last filmsu última película me pareció sensacional or me encantó1.2 (love)(wife/son)they adore each other
adorarse adoranExample sentences1.3
also: adoring present participle(gaze)
- He loved people, adored our friends and was the life of any party we had at home.
- While the people who saw him when he was first born adored him, their love for him has become so much greater now that he's developed his own personality.
- I loved her, adored her and what she represented.
lleno de adoración(parents)1.4 (worship)
- In worship we adore the Triune God of creation and redemption and He gives Himself in the fullness of grace to His people.
- Worship and adore the Guru, the Perfect True Guru, and all your sinful residues shall be dispelled.
- The prize was some small comprehension of the worship of a people, unique because the God it adored and glorified was unique.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.