Translation of adore in Spanish:
- 1.1 (like, enjoy) See examples: I adore figshe adores being flatteredme encantan or me enloquecen los higosI adored her last filmle encanta que lo adulen1.2 (love)su última película me pareció sensacional or me encantó(wife/son)they adore each other1.3se adoranalso: adoring present participle(gaze)lleno de adoración(parents)amantísimoExample sentences1.4 (worship)
- He loved people, adored our friends and was the life of any party we had at home.
- While the people who saw him when he was first born adored him, their love for him has become so much greater now that he's developed his own personality.
- I loved her, adored her and what she represented.
- In worship we adore the Triune God of creation and redemption and He gives Himself in the fullness of grace to His people.
- Worship and adore the Guru, the Perfect True Guru, and all your sinful residues shall be dispelled.
- The prize was some small comprehension of the worship of a people, unique because the God it adored and glorified was unique.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to