transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (like, enjoy) I adore figs me encantan or me enloquecen los higos he adores being flattered le encanta que lo adulen I adored her last film su última película me pareció sensacional or me encantó 1.2 (love) [wife/son] adorar they adore each other se adoran 1.3(adoring present participle/participio presente)[gaze] lleno de adoración; [parents] amantísimoMore example sentences1.4 (worship) [God/deity] adorar
More example sentences
- He loved people, adored our friends and was the life of any party we had at home.
- While the people who saw him when he was first born adored him, their love for him has become so much greater now that he's developed his own personality.
- I loved her, adored her and what she represented.
- In worship we adore the Triune God of creation and redemption and He gives Himself in the fullness of grace to His people.
- Worship and adore the Guru, the Perfect True Guru, and all your sinful residues shall be dispelled.
- The prize was some small comprehension of the worship of a people, unique because the God it adored and glorified was unique.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to