- 1.1 (like, enjoy) I adore figs me encantan or me enloquecen los higos he adores being flattered le encanta que lo adulen I adored her last film su última película me pareció sensacional or me encantó 1.2 (love) [wife/son] adorar they adore each other se adoran 1.3(adoring present participle/participio presente)[gaze] lleno de adoración; [parents] amantísimoMore example sentences1.4 (worship) [God/deity] adorar
More example sentences
- He loved people, adored our friends and was the life of any party we had at home.
- While the people who saw him when he was first born adored him, their love for him has become so much greater now that he's developed his own personality.
- I loved her, adored her and what she represented.
- In worship we adore the Triune God of creation and redemption and He gives Himself in the fullness of grace to His people.
- Worship and adore the Guru, the Perfect True Guru, and all your sinful residues shall be dispelled.
- The prize was some small comprehension of the worship of a people, unique because the God it adored and glorified was unique.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.