Translation of adventure in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable(exciting experience)to have an adventuretener una aventura(before noun) (story/film)de aventurasExample sentences1.2 uncountable
(excitement)the spirit of adventurea life of adventureel espíritu aventurero or de aventuraadventure vacationuna vida (llena) de aventuras(for children) (vacaciones con variedad de actividades deportivas) (for adults)viaje (masculine) aventuraExample sentences
- Does the idea of touring conjure up exciting images of places to see and new foods and adventures to experience in foreign lands?
- For some children starting kindergarten is an exciting adventure, for others the experience borders on the terrifying.
- It is also an exciting adventure and a story of a quest that must be fulfilled.
- Men crave adventure, risk, danger and heroic sacrifice.
- The danger, excitement and adventure of racing yachts on the high seas awaits a North Yorkshire woman, picked to take part in one of the world's toughest yacht races.
- I am armed with a sense of adventure, and excited for what awaits.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.