Translation of adventure in Spanish:
- 1 countable(exciting experience) aventura (feminine)to have an adventuretener una aventura(before noun) (story/film)
de aventurasExample sentences
- Does the idea of touring conjure up exciting images of places to see and new foods and adventures to experience in foreign lands?
- For some children starting kindergarten is an exciting adventure, for others the experience borders on the terrifying.
- It is also an exciting adventure and a story of a quest that must be fulfilled.
- 2 uncountable (excitement) the spirit of adventureel espíritu aventurero or de aventuraa life of adventureuna vida (llena) de aventurasadventure vacation (for children)(vacaciones con variedad de actividades deportivas) (for adults) viaje (masculine) aventuraExample sentences
- Men crave adventure, risk, danger and heroic sacrifice.
- The danger, excitement and adventure of racing yachts on the high seas awaits a North Yorkshire woman, picked to take part in one of the world's toughest yacht races.
- I am armed with a sense of adventure, and excited for what awaits.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.