Translation of adventure in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (exciting experience) aventura (feminine) to have an adventure tener* una aventura (before noun/delante del nombre) [story/film] de aventurasExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (excitement) aventura (feminine) the spirit of adventure el espíritu aventurero or de aventura a life of adventure una vida (llena) de aventuras adventure vacation (for children) [ vacaciones con variedad de actividades deportivas ] (for adults) viaje (masculine) aventura
- Does the idea of touring conjure up exciting images of places to see and new foods and adventures to experience in foreign lands?
- For some children starting kindergarten is an exciting adventure, for others the experience borders on the terrifying.
- It is also an exciting adventure and a story of a quest that must be fulfilled.
- Men crave adventure, risk, danger and heroic sacrifice.
- The danger, excitement and adventure of racing yachts on the high seas awaits a North Yorkshire woman, picked to take part in one of the world's toughest yacht races.
- I am armed with a sense of adventure, and excited for what awaits.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a