Translation of adventure in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (exciting experience) aventura (feminine) to have an adventure tener* una aventura (before noun/delante del nombre) [story/film] de aventurasExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (excitement) aventura (feminine) the spirit of adventure el espíritu aventurero or de aventura a life of adventure una vida (llena) de aventuras adventure vacation (for children) [ vacaciones con variedad de actividades deportivas ] (for adults) viaje (masculine) aventura
- Does the idea of touring conjure up exciting images of places to see and new foods and adventures to experience in foreign lands?
- For some children starting kindergarten is an exciting adventure, for others the experience borders on the terrifying.
- It is also an exciting adventure and a story of a quest that must be fulfilled.
- Men crave adventure, risk, danger and heroic sacrifice.
- The danger, excitement and adventure of racing yachts on the high seas awaits a North Yorkshire woman, picked to take part in one of the world's toughest yacht races.
- I am armed with a sense of adventure, and excited for what awaits.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to