- 1.1 c (exciting experience) aventura (f) to have an adventure tener* una aventura (before n) [story/film] de aventurasMore example sentences1.2 u (excitement) aventura (f) the spirit of adventure el espíritu aventurero or de aventura a life of adventure una vida (llena) de aventuras (before n) adventure playground (BrE) parque (m) infantil adventure vacation (for children) vacaciones con variedad de actividades deportivas (for adults) viaje (m) aventura
More example sentences
- Does the idea of touring conjure up exciting images of places to see and new foods and adventures to experience in foreign lands?
- For some children starting kindergarten is an exciting adventure, for others the experience borders on the terrifying.
- It is also an exciting adventure and a story of a quest that must be fulfilled.
- Men crave adventure, risk, danger and heroic sacrifice.
- The danger, excitement and adventure of racing yachts on the high seas awaits a North Yorkshire woman, picked to take part in one of the world's toughest yacht races.
- I am armed with a sense of adventure, and excited for what awaits.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)