- 1 c [Marketing] (on radio, television) anuncio (m), spot (m) (publicitario), aviso (m) (AmL) , réclame (m) or (f) (AmL) , reclame (m) (RPl) ; (in newspaper) anuncio (m), aviso (m) (AmL) a shampoo advertisement, an advertisement for shampoo un anuncio ( or spot etc) de champú while the advertisements are on mientras pasan los anuncios or la publicidad we put in an advertisement for our car pusimos un anuncio para vender el coche an advertisement for two secretaries/teaching posts un anuncio solicitando dos secretarias/ofreciendo dos puestos de profesor she's a good advertisement for vegetarianism su salud dice mucho en favor del vegetarianismo
- 2 u (proclaiming) anuncio (m), divulgación (f)More example sentences
- It has produced non-commercial public service advertisements, including ones for the 1999 election.
- And nowhere is this science more exciting than in the advertisements for personal care products.
- City pages of newspapers are filled with high visibility advertisements for new products.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.