Translation of advertisement in Spanish:
- 1 countable (Marketing) (on radio, television)a shampoo advertisement, an advertisement for shampooréclame (masculine) or (feminine) (Latin America)while the advertisements are onun anuncio ( or spot etc) de champúwe put in an advertisement for our carmientras pasan los anuncios or la publicidadan advertisement for two secretaries/teaching postspusimos un anuncio para vender el cocheshe's a good advertisement for vegetarianismun anuncio solicitando dos secretarias/ofreciendo dos puestos de profesorsu salud dice mucho en favor del vegetarianismo
- 2 uncountable (proclaiming)Example sentences
- It has produced non-commercial public service advertisements, including ones for the 1999 election.
- And nowhere is this science more exciting than in the advertisements for personal care products.
- City pages of newspapers are filled with high visibility advertisements for new products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.