Translation of advertisement in Spanish:
- 1 countable/numerable [Marketing/Márketing] (on radio, television) anuncio (masculine), spot (masculine) (publicitario), aviso (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) , réclame (masculine) or (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) , reclame (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) ; (in newspaper) anuncio (masculine), aviso (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) a shampoo advertisement, an advertisement for shampoo un anuncio ( or spot etc) de champú while the advertisements are on mientras pasan los anuncios or la publicidad we put in an advertisement for our car pusimos un anuncio para vender el coche an advertisement for two secretaries/teaching posts un anuncio solicitando dos secretarias/ofreciendo dos puestos de profesor she's a good advertisement for vegetarianism su salud dice mucho en favor del vegetarianismo
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (proclaiming) anuncio (masculine), divulgación (feminine)Example sentences
- It has produced non-commercial public service advertisements, including ones for the 1999 election.
- And nowhere is this science more exciting than in the advertisements for personal care products.
- City pages of newspapers are filled with high visibility advertisements for new products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.