Translation of advertisement in Spanish:
- 1 countable (Marketing) (on radio, television)anuncio (masculine)a shampoo advertisement, an advertisement for shampoo
spot (masculine) (publicitario)
aviso (masculine) (Latin America)
réclame (masculine) or (feminine) (Latin America)
reclame (masculine) (River Plate area)un anuncio ( or spot etc) de champúwhile the advertisements are onmientras pasan los anuncios or la publicidadwe put in an advertisement for our carpusimos un anuncio para vender el cochean advertisement for two secretaries/teaching postsun anuncio solicitando dos secretarias/ofreciendo dos puestos de profesorshe's a good advertisement for vegetarianismsu salud dice mucho en favor del vegetarianismo
- 2 uncountable (proclaiming)Example sentences
- It has produced non-commercial public service advertisements, including ones for the 1999 election.
- And nowhere is this science more exciting than in the advertisements for personal care products.
- City pages of newspapers are filled with high visibility advertisements for new products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.