Translation of advertisement in Spanish:
- 1 countable/numerable [Marketing/Márketing] (on radio, television) anuncio (masculine), spot (masculine) (publicitario), aviso (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) , réclame (masculine) or (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) , reclame (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) ; (in newspaper) anuncio (masculine), aviso (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) a shampoo advertisement, an advertisement for shampoo un anuncio ( or spot etc) de champú while the advertisements are on mientras pasan los anuncios or la publicidad we put in an advertisement for our car pusimos un anuncio para vender el coche an advertisement for two secretaries/teaching posts un anuncio solicitando dos secretarias/ofreciendo dos puestos de profesor she's a good advertisement for vegetarianism su salud dice mucho en favor del vegetarianismo
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (proclaiming) anuncio (masculine), divulgación (feminine)Example sentences
- It has produced non-commercial public service advertisements, including ones for the 1999 election.
- And nowhere is this science more exciting than in the advertisements for personal care products.
- City pages of newspapers are filled with high visibility advertisements for new products.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.