- 1 c [Marketing] (on radio, television) anuncio (m), spot (m) (publicitario), aviso (m) (AmL) , réclame (m) or (f) (AmL) , reclame (m) (RPl) ; (in newspaper) anuncio (m), aviso (m) (AmL) a shampoo advertisement, an advertisement for shampoo un anuncio ( or spot etc) de champú while the advertisements are on mientras pasan los anuncios or la publicidad we put in an advertisement for our car pusimos un anuncio para vender el coche an advertisement for two secretaries/teaching posts un anuncio solicitando dos secretarias/ofreciendo dos puestos de profesor she's a good advertisement for vegetarianism su salud dice mucho en favor del vegetarianismo
- 2 u (proclaiming) anuncio (m), divulgación (f)More example sentences
- It has produced non-commercial public service advertisements, including ones for the 1999 election.
- And nowhere is this science more exciting than in the advertisements for personal care products.
- City pages of newspapers are filled with high visibility advertisements for new products.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.