Translation of aerialist in Spanish:
- 1 (on trapeze)Example sentences
- This physically elastic and histrionically pliable performer is as acrobatic on a stage as an aerialist under the big top.
- Performed by two aerialists high on towers, it is a tale of friendship shattered when two young women find themselves on different sides in a civil war.
- The husband-and-wife team, are professionally trained aerialists who met during a street performers festival.
- 2 (on tightrope)equilibrista (masculine or feminine)
funámbulo, (-la) (masculine, feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.