transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 (have effect on) [person/traffic/region] afectar a these decisions affect all of us estas decisiones nos afectan a todos your pension will not be affected su pensión no se verá afectadaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Differences in environment or health status may affect how people respond to subjective assessments.
- This is beginning to affect how the law determines which of these relationships should be given legal recognition.
- The effects of the hunger affected each of their kind differently.
- We all collude in the anticipation of a fatal outcome, even if we are emotionally affected or shaken when it occurs.
- Take their feelings to heart, too-this move affects everybody.
- He's the only person in Brighton who affects me emotionally; everyone else I know is wonderful, and easy.