Translation of affirmative in Spanish:
- (reply/statement)(form/particle)(Linguistics)Example sentences
- The very fact that the statement is qualified implies or at least suggests an affirmative answer.
- Nods and affirmative statements came from everyone in the room.
- Then you will have to get an affirmative answer.
- As we saw earlier, the logical empiricists held that the answer to this question is affirmative, and the logician largely agreed with them about this.
- In general then, the relation of subject to predicate in a true affirmative judgment is the relation of what is at least relatively indeterminate to what at least partially determines it.
- In arguments of this form, all three propositions (the two premisses and the conclusion) are universal, affirmative, and assertoric.
- her answer was in the affirmative put these sentences into the affirmative (Linguistics)ponga estas oraciones en afirmativoExample sentences
- This resolution might, on the surface, seem to lean towards the affirmative, but there are several advantages to both sides.
- It's a tricky problem, but I think I incline towards the affirmative.
- And I'm undecided as to whether golf is really a sport, but I'd tend towards the affirmative.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the