Translation of affirmative in Spanish:
- The very fact that the statement is qualified implies or at least suggests an affirmative answer.
- Nods and affirmative statements came from everyone in the room.
- Then you will have to get an affirmative answer.
- As we saw earlier, the logical empiricists held that the answer to this question is affirmative, and the logician largely agreed with them about this.
- In general then, the relation of subject to predicate in a true affirmative judgment is the relation of what is at least relatively indeterminate to what at least partially determines it.
- In arguments of this form, all three propositions (the two premisses and the conclusion) are universal, affirmative, and assertoric.
- her answer was in the affirmative put these sentences into the affirmative (Linguistics)ponga estas oraciones en afirmativoExample sentences
- This resolution might, on the surface, seem to lean towards the affirmative, but there are several advantages to both sides.
- It's a tricky problem, but I think I incline towards the affirmative.
- And I'm undecided as to whether golf is really a sport, but I'd tend towards the affirmative.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.