- → agingExample sentences
- Scientists seeking to control the biological process of aging may also contemplate doing so through genetic manipulations.
- Traditionally, scientists believed that aging was a biological process in which cells simply stopped dividing.
- ‘We only think there's anything wrong with curing ageing because we've grown up with it as something ghastly but inevitable,’ he claims.
- The teenager and his ageing parents grow a small amount of rice but depend almost entirely on two buffaloes to maintain their precarious existence.
- The imminent campaign to attract staff from outside Scotland is prompted by concerns about the ageing teacher population and new commitments on class sizes.
- There is a shortage of doctors in certain rural and metropolitan areas and an ageing doctor population.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.