n (pl -cies)
- 1 c 1.1 (office) agencia (f) advertising/press/model agency agencia de publicidad/prensa/modelos employment agency oficina (f) de empleo 1.2 (branch) sucursal (f), filial (f)More example sentences1.3 (department) organismo (m)
- Firstly, Scottish Enterprise is a government-funded agency not a government department.
- In the education service the governing body of each agency is the employer of the chief executive.
- The article then goes on to include the title of the report and the specific agency that issued it.
- 2 u (means) through the agency of influential friends a través de or por medio de amigos influyentes through the agency of wind and rain por la acción del viento y la lluviaMore example sentences
- Hence they are not easy to weigh up their adversarial effects which are not known by the agency of action and at the time of the action.
- Later he became strongly opposed to the theory that proglacial lakes were formed by the agency of huge glacial dams.
- Happiness is finally restored by the agency of enchanted potions.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...