Translation of agency in Spanish:
noun plural -cies
- 1 countable 1.1 (office) advertising/press/model agencyagencia de publicidad/prensa/modelosExample sentences1.2 (branch) 1.3 (department)
- Firstly, Scottish Enterprise is a government-funded agency not a government department.
- In the education service the governing body of each agency is the employer of the chief executive.
- The article then goes on to include the title of the report and the specific agency that issued it.
- 2 uncountable (means) through the agency of influential friendsa través de or por medio de amigos influyentesthrough the agency of wind and rainpor la acción del viento y la lluviaExample sentences
- Hence they are not easy to weigh up their adversarial effects which are not known by the agency of action and at the time of the action.
- Later he became strongly opposed to the theory that proglacial lakes were formed by the agency of huge glacial dams.
- Happiness is finally restored by the agency of enchanted potions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.